Thursday, October 15, 2009

First Post

So I'm having some issues getting the pictures the way I want them, but this will work out. Have patience with me, I'm a little technology slow. :)

Other than that, I'd like the share some of my knittery projects with you.
Project #1: Grandpa Socks
(See the image of the big blue sock.)
This sock was riduclously easy to knit, really it was. I'm knitting it in PATON'S Kroy Stripes Sock yarn in the cyan stripes colorway. Here's a link from ravelry:
Basic Socks by Cindy Guggemos
I'm hoping to finish the other sock before school starts again, though I have a lot of time. These socks are destined to be a christmas present for my grandpa.
Project #2: The Endearing Blanket
(See image of blanket)
This blanket is from the Book of Quick Knit Afghans, but the title is misleading. This blanket is taking me forever to finish. It's so huge. It's beautiful, but I'm not even halfway done.
Ravlery link: Endearing Blanket by Lee Tribett
Project #3: The Hermione Scarf
This scarf pattern is something I designed from a picture of Hermione in the HBP movie. There isn't much to it right now, but if I finish by winter I'll be pleased. I might write up a pattern for it eventually and put it on here.





















Posts on some of my spinning endeavors should quickly follow. This is all I can think of for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment